Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Belga Cigarettes

Belga Tobacco Brand History and Reviews

belga cigs

Belga is a registered Belgian cigarettes. In June 2014, the Belga brand is about to disappear after 91 years to be replaced by the Lucky Strike brand.

From the 1920s to 1970s, the graphic designer Leo Marfurt designed advertisements for cigarettes Belga, including a dozen versions of the Miss Belga.

During the 1970s and 1980s, this brand has sponsored several cars in motorsport both endurance and rally. The main achievements are obtained at the 24 Hours of Spa in 1979 and 1980.

belga tobacco brands

7 comments:

  1. Best Pet Stores in Vancouver, BC - Bones Pet Stores, Woofgang Cheap Pet Supplies, Noah's Pet Ark, Tisol Pet

    Nutrition & Supply Stores, The Cat & Dog Shop



    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I am really happy with these great tips! We offer to buy the legendary Alpha Hookah model X. Prices are low, delivery is fast, free and worldwide. Check out the full range here shisha tobacco near me Here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your ideas and thoughts! Geek Vape Geek bars disposable vapes are starting to become massively popular in the UK due to the ease of use of a throw-away vape.

    ReplyDelete